10 Ways to Increase Employee Productivity Without Burning Them Out
☎ Client: How can I ask my employees to do more without pushing them over the edge?
☎ SMART HR: Let’s first talk about what burnout looks like and then we should make sure your employees have the right tools and processes in place to support them while at work.
Here are 10 ways to achieve increased productivity without burning out your employees:
1. Learn the signs of burnout
2. Outline performance expectations
3. Offer remote work opportunities
4. Outsource time sensitive tasks
5. Offer performance incentives
6. Invest in productivity monitoring tools
7. Schedule regular 1:1 coaching sessions
8. Adopt a compensation strategy (for transparency purposes)
9. Review your internal communication practices
10. Have fun at work!
🚑 HR911: Our experienced and certified HR consultants can help set you and your employees up for success by introducing these human resource solutions into your workplace!
Beverly Somers, HR Consultant